Best Selling Capris

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ellos Plus Size Capri Pants


Finally, a gorgeous European style fashion at an all-American price! These drawstring plus size capris are amazing for your figure and will look so fashionable with any tunic, tee, tank, or knit top. A customer from Lincoln, Nebraska, told us, “I love these pants. I needed some black capris for a birthday party but I wear them everywhere. They can be dressy or casual, and they are so comfortable. I ordered another pair in another color.” Another from Tucson, Arizona, said, “Love these capris. I just bought more to replace the ones I had purchased last year. I wear them most of the year. They are comfortable and I wear them at least 10 months a year here in Arizona. I love the material and the ease of these so much that I have also purchased them in full length pants too!”

Features:
  • Plus size capris in sizes: 14W-34W
  • Elastic drawstring waist
  • Front & back button pockets
  • 21″ inseam
  • Washable woven linen/ cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment