Best Selling Capris

Monday, July 23, 2012

Danskin Women’s Smockin Capri Legging

Danskin wide waistband women’s Yoga capri legging. Features a convenient inner pocket, a comfort gusset, smocking details at pant cuffs and a high back for maximum coverage.

A touch of fashion on our capri legging is just enough to make this your favorite wide waist band for comfort, inner key pocket, baby smocking detail at cuff. Features 55% Cotton/35% Polyester/10% Spandex. Machine Wash. Inseam length 19 inch. Smocking detail at cuff. Made in China. Baby smocking detail at cuff. Comfort gusset. Inner waistband pocket.

1 comment:

  1. I have Carbon38 workout leggings and they are pretty good but I am thinking of trying something new for a change. I think these will do fine. I was just wondering are these available in other colors? I actually want mine in black if that’s at all possible.

    ReplyDelete